Saturday, January 26, 2008

I sought the Lord and He answered me . . .

I would like to thank all of you who prayed for my friend Elaine yesterday. She came through surgery just fine and is doing well. One of my friends here asked if I thought Elaine's husband would call me when the surgery was over. I joked and said "no if I know 'Laine, she'll be the one to call me". Well, her surgery was at 10:00 and at 3:30 she was on the phone letting me know that she was fine! What a woman! I spoke with her again a few minutes ago and they actually released her from the hospital this morning. Continue to remember her in your prayers. She needs prayer for healing of not only her physical wounds, but for the emotional wounds that this surgery can leave a woman with.

Again I thank you!

3 comments:

vintage girl at heart said...

I am so glad that Elaine did well, all of my(other)Friends & Family have been asking how she is doing....she sounds like a real whipper snapper.. up and about already....I hope she does well in the following weeks ahead and that she has a wonderful support system!!! She has one in spirit!!

sister sheri said...

Thanks for the update! God is VERY good, isn't he?

Pamela said...

I will pray for your friend.