Monday, April 14, 2008

so maybe it IS easy being green!

It's been a quiet, and thankfully totally uneventful day today, so I thought I'd introduce you to another one of our neighbors who is a frequent guest in our garden. He loves to stop by and play tag with the little dog. So far (fortunately for him), Brigi hasn't been able to catch him.

Wednesday, I'll be celebrating my 51st . . . . post? . . . . birthday? . . . . .Hmmmm! Guess you'll just have to check back to find out! There may just be a give-away in the works!
Blessings!
P.S. Thank you all so much for your kind thoughts and prayers over the past several days!

1 comment:

vintage girl at heart said...

These photos are amazing!! I tell you just stop the "Wedding Planning"..I think you have found your next career!!!
These would be great enlarged and framed in a boys room!!!
So happy that Brother Billy is doing so well.
Missed you today.. I have been busy with my new Heirloom!!!