Thursday, August 14, 2008
THE 7 SONG TAG!
I almost forgot! Kim also tagged me for the "7 SONG TAG".
There have been many songs this summer that have taken on new meaning or have come to mean a lot to me. Just a few are:
1. In The Presence of Jehovah
2. I Can't Even Walk (without holding His hand)
3. Friends Are Friends Forever
4. Bound For the Promised Land
5. The theme from Green Acres
6. Dueling Banjos (it's a Kentucky thing)
7. I'll Fly Away (in tribute to the Barney Swallow Band)
List 7 songs you are into right now. No matter what genre, whether they have words, or even if they are not any good, but they must be songs you are really into right now, shaping your summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs.Then tag 7 other people to see what they're listening to.
I'm going to tag . . .
Anyone else who wants to let me know what you've been listening to, please feel to leave your list in the comments.
Blessings from The Creek!