Friday, August 22, 2008

ALMOST DONE!

A few before and after pictures of our nearly completed bathroom!





We finished the painting today. The toilet is in place, the shower door is installed, the vanity is set and after a few technical difficulties due to a 12" height difference between the two inhabitants of the house, the medicine cabinet and light are in place. There are just a few more little details to finish up, but its functional and beautiful and 1000% better in its present state than it was when we bought the house. I'll post more "after" pictures as soon as the batteries in my camera charge. Hey! I can't remember everything.

Blessings from The Creek!

5 comments:

StitchinByTheLake said...

How wonderful it must feel to be almost done. :) I have asked my husband to paint my bedroom and he has agreed. I will leave and go to my sisters while he does it. Does that tell you anything about technical difficulties? blessings, marlene

Michelle said...

Glad to see that you are almost finished with the bath.

The leaves are starting to turn in East KY, are you excited about fall in the mountains?

Take Care
Michelle

elaine @ peace for the journey said...

Kind of makes me want to come by for a shower or something! Yes, do send pictures. I always feel as if I'm watching HGTV when I come here.

peace~elaine

Kim's Treasures said...

Such pretty tile! Looks so nice! I bet you are sooo ready to have your bathroom done!

So sorry to hear you have FMG too! My goodness it's not fun!

I should be heading to the thrift store this week before their 50% off everything sale ends. That will be quite sad when it's over! So I shall have a thrift fix for you soon!

Have a great week!
Kim

Adrienne said...

Your bathroom is gorgeous! Lots of work but so worth it. Can't wait to see what else you've been working on. I know it's going to be wonderful.
~Adrienne~